DeciBlok MC is the vapor-impermeable version of DeciBlok that has an attached foil film. It is a subfloor surface liner designed to be installed under 6.5 mm-plus-thick LVT/LVP, WPC/SPC core, laminate, engineered, or solid hardwood floor, or carpet tile with any style backing.
The product rolls out onto the subfloor, creating a sound and moisture barrier while also becoming a “clean-start” liner between the subfloor and finished floor. It levels out any minor irregularities and can be installed on, above, or below grade.
Public and private spaces - glued or floated.
- Senior Living
- Campus Housing
- Corporate Office
- Public Space
- Guest Room
- Resident Room
- Dorm Room
- Business Office
- Inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and odor-causing bacteria
- Dampens noise and echoes for superior noise suppression
- Recommended as “Best Choice” by the Radiant Professionals Alliance
- 100% recyclable at the end of its useful life
- Promotes indoor air quality
- Made from synthetic rubber
- Features Guardian™ antimicrobial
- Has the lowest R-Values in the industry
- Tested to 150° for radiant flooring applications
|Product Name||DeciBLOK MC™|
|Material Weight||44 oz./yd²|
|Mold/Mildew Resistant||No growth|
|Approx. Shipping Wt.||66 lbs.|
|Roll Size||54" x 48'|
|Backing Top||Polyester non-woven|
|Backing Bottom||Silver moisture-proof (seams must be taped)|
|Shipping Weight||66 lbs.|
|Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate||1.3g/m2/24 hrs|
|Pill Test||Pass (DOC FF 1-70)|
DeciBLOK MC™ is designed for floating floor installation only. DO NOT GLUE.