The high-density TheraStep™ Plus boosts comfort and absorbs shock, making it a great choice for senior living facilities. Made from synthetic rubber, TheraStep Plus holds back 100% of liquids introduced from the top and offers a long-lasting, supportive surface. It is for use under stretched-in carpets, enhancing comfort and maintaining a rich look even after years of use.
Assisted living and senior housing centers.
- Senior Living
- Resident Room
- Adds cushioning over subfloors for superior underfoot comfort
- Extends carpet life by up to 50%
- Provides a quieter environment by suppressing noise
- Keeps spills from penetrating to subfloor
- Promotes indoor air quality
- Made from synthetic rubber
- Includes Block-Out® and StainSTOP™ moisture barriers
- Features Guardian™ antimicrobial
- Has the lowest R-Values in the industry
|54" x 30'
|Indoor Air Quality
|Green Label Plus
|Pass (DOC-FF 1-70)