Versatile® Pressure Sensitive
Hartex® FiberLock® 32
Hartex® FiberLock® 32 Double-Stick carpet cushion is made of 100% pre-consumer synthetic fibers that are blended to create a premium-quality carpet cushion. It is then thermal-bonded, making the product perfect for double-stick applications in commercial public areas. Hartex® FiberLock® 32 offers a quick and easy installation process, and is for use under broadloom carpet.
High-traffic commercial and hospitality areas.*
- Does not support the growth of mold or mildew
- Contributes to LEED® credits
- Made of 100% pre-consumer synthetic material
- Fiber is needle-punched and thermal bonded
- CRI Green Label Plus-certified for indoor air quality
- Designed for use under broadloom carpet in all public areas, meeting rooms, dorm rooms, offices, casinos, corridors, and retail space
- For use with double-glue and stretch-in installation methods
|Product Name||Hartex® FiberLock® 32|
|Traffic Classification||Extra Heavy Duty|
|Material Weight||32 oz./ yd²|
|Product Dimensions||6’ x 60’ (40 yd²)|
|Material Content||100% Pre-Consumer Synthetic Fiber|
|Indoor Air Quality||CRI Green Label Plus-certified|
|Tensile Strength||234.2 lbs|
|Pill Test||Pass DOC-FF 1-70|
|Smoke Chamber||<450 ASTM E662|
|Flooring Radiant Panel||Class I ASTM E648|
*For maximum carpet protection, rolling-wheel areas should be double glued to prevent carpet stretching and carpet delamination caused by shear forces and friction. Notes: Scrim backing or other raw materials may be changed without prior notice when shortages occur or when technology advancements become available to improve product performance. Typical product properties are derived from averages resulting from usual manufacturing tolerances. Such variances will not affect product quality or performance.
**Not applicable to separate carpet cushion. Carpet must be tested in composition with cushion.