Rug Grabber™ is a reversible area rug pad that provides a comfortable, durable foundation underfoot. It holds rugs in place, reduces tripping hazards, and enhances the performance of the area rug to make it look and feel newer, longer. Just as important, it acts as a sound barrier to suppress impact noise and echoes in the room.
- Guest Room
- Public Space
- Senior Living
- Campus Housing
- Corporate Office
- Acts as a sound barrier suppressing noise and echoes
- Reduces risk of falls and injuries by holding area rugs in place
- Adds comfort underfoot while walking or standing on the rug
- Keeps rugs looking newer, longer
- Made from synthetic rubber
- Includes StainSTOP™ moisture barriers
- Features Guardian™ antimicrobial
|Product Name||Rug Grabber™|
|Material Weight||44 oz./ yd²|
|Product Dimensions||54” x 60’ (30 yd²)|
|Color||Charcoal (Top), Beige (Bottom)|
|Material Content||SBR Rubber|
|Shipping Weight||92 lbs. per roll|
|Pill Test||Pass (DOC-FF 1-70)|
*For maximum carpet protection, rolling-wheel areas should be double-glued to prevent carpet stretching and carpet delamination caused by shear forces and friction. Notes: Scrim backing or other raw materials may be changed without prior notice when shortages occur or when technology advancements become available to improve product performance. Typical product properties are derived from averages resulting from usual manufacturing tolerances. Such variances will not affect product quality or performance.
**Not applicable to separate carpet cushion. Carpet must be tested in composition with cushion.